Comments Off on What makes Flipkart Difference?
Flipkart – the Indian version of Amazon follows an inimitable way of transaction with its customers. It endeavors a distinctive ‘Cash-on –Delivery’ Payment preference in addition to the standard payment choices accompanied by its own digital wallet.
‘Cash-on- Delivery’ is an outstanding choice for a country where a reasonably diminutive fraction of inhabitants have accounts in the bank.
Flipkart is focusing patron service as its USP. 2500 staffs work tirelessly 24/7 in its customer support, warehouses, and distribution centers across 13 cities.
Another USP of Flipkart is its extensive range of products across many compartments, made available less than one roof.
Flipkart’s chief target crowd is the Middle Class and Upper Middle Class Online Shoppers.
Another main feature of Flipkart is that it gives its clients 30 days time period to exchange goods when not satisfied.
The Patron, need not personally go, and change the good. The staff will directly come and take back the good in default on receiving the complaint.
The EMI Option available with Flipkart is again a catchy point.
- Pioneering Publicity starring children who depict the job of adults. This escalates product alertness and also lengthens the purchaser pedestal online.
- Aided by International Financiers like Tiger Global, DST Global, and Naspers.
- Inspiring list of procurement like Myntra.com, LetsBuy.com, Chakpak.com, AdiQuity etc.
- Elite truss with Class like Motorola Mobility, Xiaomi, led to very active merchandise launch.
- Wagering into product mechanization for example- Digiflip Tablets, Citron Home Appliances, and Health Care Devices.
- Sturdy logistic hold of e-kart.
- Original billion dollar e-commerce Company in Indian Subcontinent.
- 25+ Million Registered Users.
- Burly turnout due to widespread publicity, selling etc.
Flipkart’s objective is to afford the clients with the best online shopping experience. The company wants to make available its patrons fine value, and wants to be noticed as one of the most affable service providers in the sphere.
It is also eyeing to become the principal e-commerce industry of India while securing its principal objective of helping the clientele to the best of their abilities.